Food, Family, and Fun!

3:51 PM

My Mom is out of town right now... So I decided to make dinner. I attempted one of our favorite recipes, Chicken Cordon Blue. My mom said it was super easy... and luckily it was. It was my first time making, so I'm super proud of how it turned out!! Needless to say... I'm satisfied with the dish I made. :)

Cole & April went to a family in their ward's house for dinner, so it was my Dad, Madi & McKay, Mckay, Campbell and I that ate together. :)

We had way too much fun with the "Backwards App" on my Dad's iPad. Seriously... We could play with it for hours. Our favorite words to say backwards is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.... Quite entertaining to hear it backwards. :) We were also figuring out how to say all of our names backwards... just in case you're interested, mine is Yeldah. How attractive is that?! ;)

Tonight we get the opportunity to watch the LDS Christmas Devotional and I'm really looking forward to it! Just in case you didn't know, I LOVE Christmas time. Seriously. I love the lights, the music, the food, the feelings, the smells.... I just really love it. This week we put up our tree, and I love it! We haven't even decorated it yet, but I'm totally okay with that. I love looking at our house from the street and seeing a Christmas tree in the window! :)

Yesterday we got to go to Mckay's Old Time Radio Show, and it was great! Mckay is in the Concert Choir at Provo High. He's amazing. :) The concert was fun to attend, especially because they even added commercials and sketches in between songs! It was highly entertaining.

If you noticed my cute new title for my blog... thank my brother-in-law, McKay. He made it for me. :)

...And there are the crazy adventures of Hadley Bea!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images