skies.

10:37 PM

infatuate [verb in-fach-oo-eyt; adjective, noun in-fach-oo-it, -eyt]
verb (used with object), infatuated, infatuating.
1. to inspire or possess with a foolish or unreasoning passion

I am truly infatuated with the sky...especially the hawaiian sky.

Most of the time when I think something is important or beautiful, I take a picture of it. This would explain the reason I have a looooot of pictures of the sky on my phone currently.

The clouds. The blue sky. The silhouettes of the palm trees. These things added together create the most beautiful skies my 18 years of life have ever seen. Take a look for yourself (although pictures never seem to do the world's magnificence justice)...

xoxo, had.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Well, would you take a look at that formatting!!! Looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images