happy had: 7.

11:58 PM

attending the famous hawaii high school state football game * listing 105 things i'm grateful for (in my journal) thanksgiving morning * making ultimate grilled cheese with tavi * spending thanksgiving @ my religion professor's house * moana movie * making a PIE for thanksgiving * gilmore girls revival show * decorating my room * sister sharp making pretzel jello salad that reminded me of home * fantastic beasts and where to find them movie * INCREDIBLE hawaiian sunsets * adventuring in honolulu with "the girls" * getting to attend isaac chock's mission farewell * gorgeous drives around the island * reallllllllly nice people willing to drive me places * finally getting my picture with the aloha sign * tavi taking "hadley pictures" (it's the funniest thing + completely accurate)













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images