happy had: 6.

9:31 PM

my visit to UTAH during my week break between semesters * moving to a house with a kitchen * making french toast with tavi * facetime conversations * taking too many pictures * visiting sodalicious with baby campbell * going to a movie with my momma * lunch dates * walks along the beach almost every day * starting to watch the new show "the crown" * picking a beauuuutiful flower on my bike ride home today + wearing it behind my ear * having courage * re-reading through general conference talks * sending letters to missionaries * getting to email mckayber back + forth on sunday evenings * listening to frank sinatra on my plane ride back to hawaii * seeing my adorable nieces + nephews * discovering a new favorite word * going on a GORGEOUS hike this weekend * my time spent at the beautiful laie temple every friday evening









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images