enjoy right now.

7:45 PM

As I took the time to decide upon a theme for my new year, I considered what would encourage me to be a better daughter, sister, friend, student, and disciple. With my senior year being half-way over and college craziness beginning, it's really important me that I'm not too eager about moving forward, and really take some time to enjoy the stage of life I'm in.


The theme I decided upon is "Enjoy right now." As I remind myself this throughout the year, hopefully it will help me achieve what I'd like.



Over the past 5 months I've had the amazing opportunity to intern in the Provo City Council Office. Being in the office every day has taught me invaluable lessons & I love interacting with the people I do. Today I was lucky enough to go up to Salt Lake and attend the Utah League of Cities & Towns Legislative Luncheon with the Provo City Council. I feel so blessed for this wonderful, wonderful internship I have.



Love,
Had.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images