Temples and Kennedy Lou.

6:08 PM

Because of Fall Break this week, my family invited the Chock family to spend a few days with us and go to Bear Lake! It was such a fun trip...I'm so glad we were able to do it!

During our trips to and from Bear Lake, we decided to go visit *three* different temples! It was amazing. I love the temple...and I always feel better when I go. I have such a strong testimony of going to the temple.

Some pictures from our trip:

On the way to Bear Lake!
At the Bountiful Temple.
*I FED A HORSE!*





At the Logan Temple.
Today my beautiful niece Kennedy Lou was blessed. Afterward my family took a few pictures at my house...so here they are:




The girls.
They're grandparents!
My family.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images