Welcome fall.

5:36 PM

If you don't know...I LOVE hot chocolate. Like...*love* it. Last Christmas my family spent the holiday in Las Vegas. While there, we went to one of my favorite restaraunts, Max Brenner: Chocolate By the Bald Man. It's the most delicious dessert place ever. While there, I bought what's called a "Hug Mug." It's adorable! It's made to fit perfectly in your hands...it just makes the hot cocoa drinking experience that much better. :)
my hug mug.
Another random fact about me...I love when the leaves change color in the autumn. And acorns on the ground? Like the most adorable thing ever. Hahaha, I know, it sounds dorky, but I'm serious! Mckay, CJ, and I got to go up to Midway this weekend and stay with my Grandma & Grandpa Rasband. When we were on a walk, there were acorns all over the ground and the leaves were starting to change colors! It was beautiful. I tried to take a picture to capture the moment, but my phone camera doesn't do it justice.
autumn.
By the way...take an extra close look at my blog signature! IT. IS. MY. OWN. HANDWRITING. Like....I actually wrote it!! How cool is that?! Yeah....my brother-in-law is pretty cool and helped me figure out how to do it. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images