These are a few of my Favorite Things...

2:38 PM

Meet me: Favorite things of Hadley Bea.

My family.

I seriously don't know where I would be without my family in my life.

My friends.






















Couldn't live without 'em. :)

The Gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Learn more about it HERE or HERE. :)

Restaurants.




...I have multiple favorites :)

Laughter.

This is my life motto. :)

Chick Flicks.






They always put me in a good mood!

Music.




Good music is the best!

Books.






When I find a book I really enjoy...I love to read. :)

Traveling.
My absolute favorite place i've ever traveled to is New York!

Another favorite destination was Victoria, Canada. :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images