so, so blessed.

8:55 PM

These past few weeks have been insane, and I really have just been trying to keep my head above water. As I reflect on my crazy little life before I go to bed tonight, I decided to make a list of just a few of the things I am so, so grateful for:


-The Gospel of Jesus Christ
-Father's blessings
-My lovely Momma being willing to listen ALL the time
-The many different types of teachers in my life that have been the greatest examples to me
-Fresh flowers
-When Kennedy Lou says, "Hi, Had," as soon as I walk through the door
-Baby Lewis giving me the happiest smiles I've ever seen
-My amazing siblings and sibling-in-laws...they have no idea the impact they've made on my life
-A multitude of supportive people backing me up no matter what I chose to do
-The many, many wonderful experiences I've been able to have & the things I've been involved in that I have learned so much from

Life really is beautiful, no matter how crazy it gets. <3

Love,
Had

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images