Quirks.

9:48 PM

quirk

  
[kwurk]
noun
a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; mannerism: He is full of strange quirks.

I have quite a few quirks [eccentric behaviors, strange habits, specific mannerisms, idiosyncrasies]...

*flowers* ...especially pink carnations
I love flowers. I love the look of them, I love the smell of them, I love picking them, I love the memories corresponding with them. When I grow up and have my own home, I want flowers on my table constantly. I don't care if they're a giant, professionally arranged bouquet or a few wild flowers picked from a random field stuck in a glass jar. I really, truly just love flowers.

*sticky notes*
I really think they are one of the most brilliant, yet so very simple inventions. I could (and often do) use a sticky note every single day.

*inspirational quotes*
I know it sounds so silly, and most people just make fun of them...but I will admit: I really am inspired by those super dorky, super cheesy inspirational quotes you find on teacher's walls and in the counseling center of my school. [and to add to the dorkiness of this confession: I am slightly more inspired when a cute font and tasteful design is part of the inspiring message]

*watches*
I really like the look of wrist watches [not just for me to wear--on anyone!] and I have a few watches that I quite enjoy wearing. Here's my problem: I NEVER look at the time when I'm wearing it on my wrist. In fact, I don't think any of my watches are even set to the right time. It just never occurs to me to look down at my wrist to check the time. [it's something I hope to work on]

*chick-fil-a waffle fries*
Ohmygoodnessgracious. I really can't explain how much I love Chick-fil-a's waffle fries! The flavor, the shape, the texture, the tiny grains of salt...yum.

*brushing my teeth*
I brush my teeth religiously. The very first thing I do when I get up in the morning is brush my teeth, and I can't fall asleep comfortably without having my teeth freshly (does that word apply in this situation?) brushed.

*lemonade*
I can't tell you how many glasses of lemonade I've consumed this summer. It could quite possibly be running through my veins. Lemonade has become my very favorite beverage...plain lemonade, different flavors in the lemonade...doesn't even matter! I could drink a glass of lemonade every single day.

...so...there are 7 random quirks about me!

Hope you're doing splendid. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images