Provost.

12:38 PM

Spring Break was amazing. I'm so blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and have the opportunity to watch General Conference (if you're interested in what General Conference is...check this out)! It was SO good and I feel so spiritually uplifted since watching and listening to the prophets & apostles called of God that are on this earth today.

As you may or may not know, I was asked to be the Head Editor of Provo High School's yearbook, The Provost, this year. I'm so grateful for the opportunity and I've loved getting to do it (even with the stress that comes along with it). Today is the FINAL deadline for the entire yearbook...so I'm actually at the school right now waiting for the Index to be finished downloading so that I can then add all the files to the layouts I need to, then I will be able to upload the layouts to the server (don't fret if that doesn't mean anything to you...it's just a really long, strenuous process).

I keep thinking about how truly blessed I am. I'm blessed to be the Head Editor as a Sophomore, I'm blessed to have the amazing family that I have, I'm blessed to have wonderful friends that help me keep high standards, I'm blessed to attend a high school that I love, I'm blessed to have teachers that inspire and uplift me each and every day, I'm blessed to live in this beautiful city in this stupendous world.

Vida es bonita. 
(life is beautiful)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images